Dear City Families,
We're excited to share that we have once again partnered with Factors Famous Deli to provide delicious, healthy lunches to our students this year.
Meals can be purchased via our online ordering system up until Wed. at 11:59pm for the following week.
Read below for steps on setting up your account in the online ordering system www.orderlunches.com. This system is secure, fast, and easy-to-use online where parents/students can view our lunch menu, order, and prepay for student lunches. Please note: we do not accept payment in the lunch line, orders and payment must be submitted ahead of time.
Before You Begin: If you are eligible for free or reduced meals (must submit Free & Reduced Lunch Application
to determine eligibility), register first & do not add items to your shopping cart. Once you've registered, contact email@example.com so your status can be updated. Once your status is updated you will receive a confirmation email and can begin ordering.
REGISTER & ORDER SCHOOL LUNCHES:
For New Parents:
- Go To: www.orderlunches.com - (please bookmark this page for future reference)
- Click on Register: Password is: TCS332, add account, profile(s) information- type in student(s) complete names as you put on enrollment forms- no nicknames or abbreviations
- Sign In - Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules etc.)
- Click the Order link on the calendar to begin -First Date is: Aug. 17th
- Check out & pay - Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
2. Sign In with your existing username & password (click "Forgot Username" or "Forgot Password" if necessary)
3. Choose student that needs location, add their grade for the new school year & click "update profile".
4. If a student has graduated, select their name & click "remove profile"
5. Once all student profiles are updated - Click on the Order link to begin ordering.
6. If you previously qualified for Free/Reduced Price lunch, that cost should be reflected once your items are placed in the cart. Please note: you are required to submit a Free/Reduced Lunch application EVERY YEAR, so if you have not done so for the 2015-16 school year, the status listed in OrderLunches will change after the first 30 days (until we receive your application
to re-qualify for this program). Please call us at 310-273-2489 with any questions.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-273-2489